1. Theodore N, Aarabi B, Dhall SS, Gelb DE, Hurlbert RJ, Rozzelle CJ, et al. Transportation of Patients With Acute Traumatic Cervical Spine Injuries: Neurosurgery. 2013 Mar;72:35–9.
2. Theodore N, Hadley MN, Aarabi B, Dhall SS, Gelb DE, Hurlbert RJ, et al. Prehospital Cervical Spinal Immobilization After Trauma: Neurosurgery. 2013 Mar;72:22–34.
3. Hurlbert RJ, Hadley MN, Walters BC, Aarabi B, Dhall SS, Gelb DE, et al. Pharmacological Therapy for Acute Spinal Cord Injury: Neurosurgery. 2013 Mar;72:93–105.
4. Jackson AB, Dijkers M, DeVivo MJ, Poczatek RB. A demographic profile of new traumatic spinal cord injuries: Change and stability over 30 years. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2004 Nov;85(11):1740–8.
5. Marino RJ, Ditunno Jr. JF, Donovan WH, Maynard Jr. F. Neurologic recovery after traumatic spinal cord injury: data from the model spinal cord injury systems. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1999 Nov;80(11):1391–6.
6. Kirshblum S, Millis S, McKinley W, Tulsky D. Late neurologic recovery after traumatic spinal cord injury. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2004 Nov;85(11):1811–7.
7. Duh M-S, Shepard MJ, Wilberger JE, Bracken MB. The Effectiveness of Surgery on the Treatment of Acute Spinal Cord Injury and Its Relation to Pharmacological Treatment. Neurosurg August 1994. 1994;35(2):240–9.
8. La Rosa G, Conti A, Cardali S, Cacciola F, Tomasello F. Does early decompression improve neurological outcome of spinal cord injured patients? Appraisal of the literature using a meta-analytical approach. Spinal Cord. 2004 Jul 6;42(9):503–12.
9. Fehlings MG, Vaccaro A, Wilson JR, Singh A, W. Cadotte D, Harrop JS, et al. Early versus Delayed Decompression for Traumatic Cervical Spinal Cord Injury: Results of the Surgical Timing in Acute Spinal Cord Injury Study (STASCIS). PLoS ONE. 2012 Feb 23;7(2):e32037.
10. European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel and National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel. Prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers: quick reference guide [Internet]. Washington DC: National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel; 2009.